The CVMA is a proud supporter of Park City’s Ride On campaign, as well as the Park City and Summit County Bike Share Program, both essential elements of the CVMA’s mission to promote alternative. Sustainable transportation and traffic mitigation is a vital component of the CVMA so see below for more information on the many services that we support or assist with.
New for Winter 2018-19:
Beginning on November 21, CVMA will be launching Canyons Village Connect, a complimentary, on-demand ride service within Canyons Village. This winter pilot program is app-based and available in the App Store or Google Play. Search “Canyons Village Connect” for details, route locations and to request rides.
Complimentary rides will be available from 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. daily from November 21, 2018 – April 7, 2019.
- Winter Schedule & Ecker Hill Park and Ride (English)
- Winter Schedule & Ecker Hill Park and Ride (Spanish)
- Winter Transit Timetable (English)
- Kamas Commuter Schedule (English)
Park City Summit County E-Bike Share Program:
- Summit County and Park City are pleased to introduce Summit Bike Share. Launched in 2017, with a major stop at Canyons Village Transit Hub, the Summit Bike Share system offers bicycles to their users. It’s easy, fun and comfortable. Summit County follows the trend in active transportation by offering a great transit option for residents and visitors to explore the city. Summit Bike Share is available 24/7 and is perfect for errands, commuting, or recreation. Summit County and Park City have partnered with Bewegen Technologies to operate the best bike share system available.All of our bikes have electric-assist! The electric-assist or Pedelec bikes act like a regular bike and don’t have any complicated gears or buttons to learn. Just simply begin pedaling and the bike will provide an extra boost to get you moving and up hilly terrain without breaking a sweat!Going for a ride is simple – with a network of 9 stations and 120 bikes, riders can register for a Resident/Employee Annual, Monthly and Go Pass on the website or on the Summit Bike Share App. Riders can also sign up for a Single-Trip or a Monthly Pass at a station kiosk and start riding within minutes. Try one out today! Questions? Call our customer service center at 1.866.539.2453 (BIKE)
For a list of local 3rd party transportation service providers (taxis, shuttles, black car service, e-bikes, etc.), please click visit Mountain Transportation Network or click here for a complete list.
- Park City Transit:
- Park City Transit Routes and Schedules:
- Park City Maps and Timetables:
- Park City – Salt Lake City Connect Service:
- Park City Transit “myStop” Digital Map:
- Summit Bike Share:
- UTA Park City – Salt Lake City Connect Service:
- Utah Transit Authority:
- UTA Schedules and Maps:
- UTA Fares and Passes:
- UTA Discount Programs:
- UTA FarePay Promo:
- UTA VanPool:
- UTA CarPool:
- UTA Park-N-Ride Locations: