Welcome to Utah’s newest course, located at Canyons Village at Park City. Canyons Golf is an 18-hole, par 70-course featuring over 550 feet of elevation change. For more information on the course, directions, rates and more, please click here or call 435.615.4728.
Scheduled opening day will be Friday, May 24, 2019.
Canyons Golf season passes are available and CVMA members receive a discounted rate. To book tee times, please click here. For group inquiries, please contact Justin Johnson at 435.615.4728 or email@example.com.
Recently rated Utah’s #4 best public course by Golf Advisor.
- 18-hole, par-70 course.
- Features over 550 feet of elevation change.
- Designed by renowned course architects Gene and Casey Bates.
- Offers challenging and enjoyable golf characterized by memorable shots and dramatic views.
- Soft path features act as cart paths with playable terrain.
- Four sets of tees per hole.
- Hole 10 has 297 feet of elevation change from tee to green.
- Hole 18 has a true island green, 100% surrounded by the Willow Draw Stream.
- Course features seven par-3 holes.
- Course features five par-5 holes.
- Turf: Fairways – Bluegrass; Tees and Greens – Bentgrass; Rough – Bluegrass; Margins – Native grass mix.
- Fertigation and other sustainability practices align with the resort’s commitment to sustainability.
Canyons Golf is managed by Vail Resorts and is owned by TCFC Finance Co. LLP and CVMA.