Welcome to Utah’s newest course, located at Canyons Village at Park City. Canyons Golf is an 18-hole, par 70-course featuring over 550 feet of elevation change. For more information on the course, directions, rates and more, please click here or call 435.615.4728.
Recently rated Utah’s #4 best public course by Golf Advisor.
- 18-hole, par-70 course.
- Features over 550 feet of elevation change.
- Designed by renowned course architects Gene and Casey Bates.
- Offers challenging and enjoyable golf characterized by memorable shots and dramatic views.
- Soft path features act as cart paths with playable terrain.
- Four sets of tees per hole.
- Hole 10 has a 297 foot elevation change from tee to green.
- Hole 18 has a true island green, 100% surrounded by the Willow Draw Stream.
- Course features seven par-3 holes.
- Turf: Fairways – Bluegrass; Tees and Greens – Bentgrass; Rough – Bluegrass; Margins – Native grass mix.
- Fertigation and other sustainability practices align with the resort’s commitment to sustainability.
Canyons Golf is managed by Vail Resorts and is owned by TCFC Finance Co. LLP and CVMA.