Welcome to Utah’s newest course, located at Canyons Village at Park City. Canyons Golf is an 18-hole, par 70-course featuring over 550 feet of elevation change. For more information on the course, directions, rates and more, please click here or call 435.615.4728.
Canyons Golf is scheduled to open on Friday, May 25, 2018.
- 18-hole, par-70 course.
- Features over 550 feet of elevation change.
- Designed by renowned course architects Gene and Casey Bates.
- Offers challenging and enjoyable golf characterized by memorable shots and dramatic views.
- Soft path features act as cart paths with playable terrain.
- Four sets of tees per hole.
- Hole 10 has a 297 foot elevation change from tee to green.
- Hole 18 has a true island green, 100% surrounded by the Willow Draw Stream.
- Course features seven par-3 holes.
- Turf: Fairways – Bluegrass; Tees and Greens – Bentgrass; Rough – Bluegrass; Margins – Native grass mix.
- Fertigation and other sustainability practices align with the resort’s commitment to sustainability.