Welcome to Utah’s newest course, located at Canyons Village in Park City. Canyons Golf is an 18-hole, par 70-course featuring over 550 feet of elevation change. For more information on the course, directions, rates, and more, please click here or call (435) 615-4728.
CVMA members receive a discounted rate. To book your tee times, please click here.
Please note that Canyons Golf is closed for the winter and will re-open in May 2018.
- 18-hole, par-70 course.
- Features over 550 feet of elevation change.
- Designed by renowned course architects Gene and Casey Bates.
- Offers challenging and enjoyable golf characterized by memorable shots and dramatic views.
- Soft path features act as cart paths with playable terrain.
- Four sets of tees per hole.
- Hole 10 has a 297 foot elevation change from tee to green.
- Hole 18 has a true island green, 100% surrounded by the Willow Draw Stream.
- Course features seven par-3 holes.
- Turf: Fairways—Bluegrass; Tees and Greens—Bentgrass; Rough—Bluegrass; Margins—Native grass mix.
- Fertigation and other sustainability practices align with the resort’s commitment to sustainability.