Welcome to Utah’s newest course, located at Canyons Village at Park City. Canyons Golf is an 18-hole, par 70-course featuring over 550 feet of elevation change. For more information on the course, directions, rates and more, please click here or call 435.615.4728.
Scheduled opening day will be Saturday, May 25, 2019.
Canyons Golf season passes are available and CVMA members receive a discounted rate. To book tee times, please click here. For group inquiries, please contact Justin Johnson at 435.615.4728 or email@example.com.
Recently rated Utah’s #4 best public course by Golf Advisor.
When checking in, we recommend you arrive at Canyons Golf at least 30 minutes prior to your tee time. New this summer, please note that parking for all golf guests will be located on Willow Draw Road (parcels RC7-A, RC7-B) and adjacent to the existing golf maintenance building. Upon arrival, guests will check in with Golf Guest Service Team Member who will then assist them to the Golf Shop. The Golf Shop is located in the Resort Village in between the base terminals of the Orange Bubble Express and Red Pine Gondola. The golf course staging area is located by the base of the Orange Bubble Express.
Driving Directions and Parking:
- Google Maps directions to Canyons Golf
- Take Park City exit 145 off Interstate 80 and head south on SR-224.
- Take SR-224 to Canyons Resort Drive.
- Continue up Canyons Resort Drive and take a right onto Frostwood Drive at the roundabout.
- Continue on Frostwood Drive and take a left on Willow Draw Road.
- Follow signs to Canyons Golf that say “Course Parking.”
- 18-hole, par-70 course.
- Features over 550 feet of elevation change.
- Designed by renowned course architects Gene and Casey Bates.
- Offers challenging and enjoyable golf characterized by memorable shots and dramatic views.
- Soft path features act as cart paths with playable terrain.
- Four sets of tees per hole.
- Hole 10 has 297 feet of elevation change from tee to green.
- Hole 18 has a true island green, 100% surrounded by the Willow Draw Stream.
- Course features seven par-3 holes.
- Course features five par-5 holes.
- Turf: Fairways – Bluegrass; Tees and Greens – Bentgrass; Rough – Bluegrass; Margins – Native grass mix.
- Fertigation and other sustainability practices align with the resort’s commitment to sustainability.