Pink Park City is a ski day dedicated to conquering more than just the slopes, but also conquering cancer by supporting research at Huntsman Cancer Institute. For the second year, Park City Mountain will be covered in pink with pink parties, pink decorations and hundreds of pink skiers all rallying together for a day of fun that everyone can enjoy.
What You Have To Look Forward To:
- An incredible day of skiing at Park City Mountain
- Sign up solo or with a fundraising team, and raise money for cancer research
- Receive incentives for reaching different fundraising levels (beanies, jackets, VIP passes and more)
- Live music, activities, a costume contest, photo opportunities and great food!
- Visit fabulous deck parties at four Park City Mountain lodges
- Participate in the Checkpoint Challenge and receive drawing entries to win prizes
- Receive SWAG from multiple giveaways and drawings
- Ski together in the Rally For Hope Parade, showing solidarity for all those affected by cancer
Register today at pinkparkcity.com! Use the code CVMAPINK for $5 off registration!
Fundraising Team Competition:
Do you think your association, hotel, neighborhood, business or group has what it takes to raise more money than Waldorf Astoria Park City or Montage Deer Valley? Check out the Fundraising Team Competition to see how your association, neighborhood, organization or company can compete against other groups like yours. Learn more!
For more information or to join us, please visit pinkparkcity.com!