The Park City Wine Festival is a premier destination event where master winemakers, culinary greats and our distinguished guests gather to play, wine and dine in beautiful Park City, Utah. From October 3-5, experience more than 100 food artisans, wineries, breweries, distilleries, epicurean purveyors and locally-made products at this ultimate food and wine experience. Whether you are a full-fledged foodie or an emerging gourmand, you are sure to find more than one event to whet your appetite at the Wine Classic. There is something for everyone – from food and wine tastings, to seminars and luncheons, to outdoor adventures with food and wine influences – there are tastes and temptations at every turn.
The Grand Tasting will take place in Canyons Village at Park City Mountain on Saturday, October 5. More details to come.
The Park City Wine Festival offers a variety of experiences on the mountain, in restaurants, classrooms and around town. Enrich your mind with new knowledge and enjoy food and wine while experiencing all that Park City has to offer for your mountain weekend.
Please visit the event website for more details.
Looking for lodging specials or packages?
- Park City Mountain: Take advantage of Park City Mountain’s special event package in order to book your lodging for exclusive savings of up to 20% off! Valid for new reservations only and offer subject to change at any time. Call 866.618.1388 or click here to speak with one of our knowledgeable Vacation Specialists and save for your weekend getaway!
- Hyatt Centric Park City is a proud partner of Park City Wine Festival! Located within the Canyons Village and walking distance to the Grand Tasting. Deluxe Guest Rooms, One and Two bedroom Residences. Exclusive rates offered by calling 435.940.1234, enter prompt 1 for reservations and request rate code “SPC2.” http://parkcity.centric.hyatt.com
Interested in Canyons Golf? See below for special Wine Festival offerings:
- Offer valid Thursday, October 3 – Sunday, October 6
- 18 holes: $50 Per Player
- Book online here with code “WINE2019“
- Public tee times available 30 days in advance
All events, prices, personalities, performances, venues, dates and times subject to change without notice. No refunds or exchanges. No one under 21 will be admitted, including infants or children, and you must show valid photo ID. The Festival urges all adults to consume alcoholic products responsibly.