Beginning on November 21, Park City Mountain’s opening day, CVMA will introduce Canyons Village Connect, a complimentary, on-demand ride service within Canyons Village at Park City Mountain. This winter pilot program is app-based and available in the App Store or Google Play. Search “Canyons Village Connect” for details, route locations and to request rides. This shuttle service is available to all guests, owners and employees within Canyons Village.
How to Ride:
- Search and download “Canyons Village Connect” in your App Store or Google Play.
- Create an account.
- Request complimentary rides with the tap of a button!
- Frostwood Area:
- Door-to-door rides anywhere within the Frostwood area
- Ride to and from the Resort Core and Canyons Village Transit Hub
- Resort Core:
- Pick-up / drop-off points at:
- Ride to and from the Frostwood area and Canyons Village Transit Hub
- Canyons Village Transit Hub:
- Pick-up / drop-off point at the top of the bus stop stairs (bottom of the Cabriolet parking lot)
- Ride to and from the Frostwood area and Resort Core
Ride Service Times & Dates:
- 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.: On-Demand service includes Aspen Creek Crossing, Canyons Village Transit Hub, Frostwood area, Grand Summit hotel / Westgate Park City hotel bus stop, Hyatt Centric, Silverado Lodge, Sundial Lodge, Sunrise Lodge, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club and Vintage on the Strand.
Thanks to Downtowner for the support on this program.