Beginning on November 21, Park City Mountain’s opening day, CVMA will introduce Canyons Village Connect, a complimentary, on-demand ride service within Canyons Village at Park City Mountain. This winter pilot program is app-based and available in the App Store or Google Play. Search “Canyons Village Connect” for details, route locations and to request rides. This shuttle service is available to all guests and property owners in Canyons Village.
How to Ride:
- Search and download “Canyons Village Connect” in your App Store or Google Play.
- Create an account.
- Request complimentary rides with the tap of a button!
- Frostwood Area:
- Door-to-door rides anywhere within the Frostwood area
- Ride to and from the Resort Core and Canyons Village Transit Hub
- Resort Core:
- Canyons Village Transit Hub:
- Pick-up / drop-off point at the top of the bus stop stairs (bottom of the Cabriolet parking lot)
- Ride to and from the Frostwood area and Resort Core
Ride Service Times & Dates:
- November 21, 2018 – April 7, 2019, daily
- 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.: Employee Route includes Canyons Village Transit Hub, Waldorf Astoria Park City, WorldMark Park City Miners Club, Wyndham Park City
- 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.: On-Demand service includes Frostwood area, Canyons Village Transit Hub and Grand Summit hotel / Westgate Park City hotel bus stop
Canyons Village Connect will encompass both an “employee route” and an “on-demand” service; the employee route will be available each morning from 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m., while the on-demand service will be available daily from 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. This service will include fixed stops at Canyons Village Transit Hub and the existing bus stop between the Grand Summit hotel and Westgate Park City hotel. The on-demand service will include door-to-door service throughout the Frostwood area.
Thanks to Downtowner for the support on this program.