CLASS A TRUSTEES – VOTING MEMBERS
- Emily Curtis, Director of Marketing for Park City Mountain & Urban Resorts.
- Ron Neville, Vice President of Lodging for Park City Mountain and Lake Tahoe, oversees the daily Lodging operations for Park City, Utah as well as the Lake Tahoe, California resorts of Northstar Resort, Heavenly Valley Resort and Kirkwood Resort. Ron received his BA in Economics from BYU and his MBA from the University of Denver. Ron began his career with Vail Resorts in 1993 as Convention Coordinator at the Inn at Beaver Creek, and has remained with Vail Resorts in numerous capacities. Prior positions Ron has held include General Manager of Arrowhead Property Management (APM) and Bachelor Gulch Property Management (BGPM), General Manager of The Pines Lodge, a RockResort, General Manager of DoubleTree by Hilton at Breckenridge, and most recently was the Director of Operations – Lodging for Vail and Beaver Creek Resorts where he oversaw the daily operations of six luxury hotels, two on-mountain overnight luxury cabins, 48 homeowner associations and over 500 rental homes.
- Larry White, Chief Executive Officer for TCFC. Prior to joining TCFC, Larry was COO of development at Struever Bros. Eccles & Rouse headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, where he led the master planning and development of a number of significant properties. He also served as Executive Vice President of the Hadid Investment and Development Companies in Washington DC, building a $1B office and retail portfolio, acquiring and renovating the Ritz Carlton hotels in Washington, New York and Chicago, and building the Ritz Carlton in Aspen, Colorado. Larry is a graduate of the University of Maryland.
- Spencer White, TCFC. Spencer joined Replay Resorts in 2015 as VP of Development and now currently works for TCFC. He plays a lead role in the development of Canyons Village and is responsible for the master planning, community engagement, land management and development for all of TCFC’s land holdings in Canyons Village. He holds a B.S. in Architectural Studies and a B.A. in Urban Planning from the University of Utah.
LIMITED CLASS A TRUSTEES – ALTERNATE VOTING MEMBER
- Rebecca Christianson, TCFC
- Bill Rock is the Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer for Park City Mountain. The appointment came shortly after the acquisition of Park City by Vail Resorts in September, 2014. Bill is responsible for all mountain and village operations and oversaw the implementation of the $50 million capital program in 2015 that combined Park City and Canyons Resort to create the largest resort in the United States. Bill began his career in the mountain resort industry in 1996 and has held leadership positions at resorts across the country prior to joining Vail Resorts in December of 2010. Bill lives in Park City with his wife Jennifer and twins Tyler and Paige.
CLASS B TRUSTEES – VOTING MEMBERS
- Gordon Cummins has lived and worked in the greater Park City area since 1983 and has been actively involved in private business and the real estate community. In 1990 he founded All Resort Group, at one point the largest ground transportation company in the state. In addition to serving on the CVMA Board of Trustees for the past 8 years, he also spent 12 years on the Grand Summit Hotel Board, 9 years on the Service Area No. 3 Board (responsible for roads and water) and served for 3 years as a member of the Park City Chamber of Commerce.
- Steve Osguthorpe was born and raised in Utah and has lived in Summit county since 1970. His family has owned land in the area since 1940 and Steve continues to work as a rancher in addition to owning and operating Red Pine Adventures, a snowmobile and horseback riding operation. Steve has served on the boards of a number of local organizations including but not limited to, the Weber River water rights committee, the Utah Farm Bureau Federation and the Weber Basin Water Conservancy District.
CLASS B LIMITED TRUSTEES – ALTERNATIVE VOTING MEMBERS
- Tony Tyler, developer for Columbus Pacific Properties Park City, has been a resident of Utah for the past 10+ years. With four current projects within the Canyons SPA – Apex Residences, Viridian, Pendry Park City and Canyons Village Workforce Housing – he has a vested interest in maintaining and improving the guest experience through the CVMA. Over the past five years, Tony has directly developed or overseen $500 million in construction value ranging from high-end residential to multi-family to retail commercial projects, including the renovation and addition to the historic Kimball Art Center building on Historic Main Street. In prior positions, his experience has ranged from real estate marketing and sales to industrial development and logistics. In addition to his position with the CVMA, Tony serves as a Board Member of the Pine Meadow Mutual Water Company and as Board President of both the Frostwood Master Association and the Pine Meadow Ranch Owner’s Association.
- Brian Waltrip is the VP of Operations for Westgate Hotel’s portfolio. Since 2000, he has been part of the Westgate team and has worked or trained in every resort operations department in the company. Waltrip currently provides leadership for more than 400 team members in resort operations, restaurant and retail positions and has led thousands of team members during his career. He was recently chosen to spearhead and serve as national spokesperson for Westgate’s cutting-edge leadership training program for more than 15,000 employees.