Welcome to Canyons Village at Park City Mountain. Canyons Village Management Association, Inc. (CVMA) is located in Park City, Utah. CVMA, formed in 1999, oversees the development and progression of the Canyons Village Specially Planned Area (SPA) and functions as a Master Association. CVMA provides various services related to resort aesthetics, development, design and contributing to and creating amenities and events which promote Canyons Village at Park City Mountain as a four-season, world-class destination community.
Canyons Village at Park City is one of two base areas at Park City Mountain, the largest ski resort in the United States. Canyons Village is a celebrated four-season destination for skiing, snowboarding, hiking and biking, with world-class accommodations, shops, restaurants, services, entertainment, events and an extraordinary mountain golf course. This guest-centric and walkable village is all just 25 minutes from Salt Lake International Airport.
Additionally, with over five million square feet of developable space and transformation in progress, Canyons Village will further become a modern, international mountain destination for four-season recreation, celebration and imagination, making it everyone’s favorite place to stay and play in Park City. With enhanced village and pedestrian experiences, new hospitality and innovative residences, the Park City experience truly starts here.
How to Get Here:
- Follow UT-224 from Interstate 80 towards Park City. After 3 miles, turn right onto Canyons Resort Drive and follow it toward signs directing entry to base parking facilities. Please note that our surface parking lots are not available for overnight parking.
- The CVMA is a proud supporter of Park City’s Ride On campaign, as well as the Park City and Summit County Bike Share Program, both essential elements of the CVMA’s mission to promote alternative transportation. For more information, please visit our Transportation page here.
- Brian Madacsi, Executive Director: email@example.com, 435.655.2582
- Dave March, Director of Marketing & Events: firstname.lastname@example.org, 435.602.1665
- Kristina Sandi, Office Manager: email@example.com, 435.655.2580
- John Simmons, Planning & Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org, 435.655.2581